We are recruiting for a Sous chef who will be a key player in the development of the kitchen team. You will have great social skills and be able to be managed and developed by the Head Chef, but also be able to be a leader to the rest of the team.
You will be focused on supporting and helping implement the day to day running of the kitchen to encompass the service, safety and high standards set by the Head Chef.
Assisting the Head Chef with new menus and dishes, you will have your own creativity flair to constantly push for exciting new dishes and helping tweak the good old classics.
You will be expected to be able to run the kitchen in the absence of the Head chef, adhering to COSHH and EHO standards at all times.
You will be part of a growing group of Chefs where exciting opportunities will arise, together with our training system you will have fantastic opportunities to move up to a Senior Sour or Head Chef role within the group.
- Good standards of culinary skills, presentation, and attention to detail
- Positive attitude and being able to keep calm in stressful situations.
- Be able to step up to Head Chef when required to do so
- Adhere to and maintain Health & Safety, EHO and HACCP standards and procedures.
- Have an understanding of Stocktakes and GP%
- Can assist with Rotas, training and management responsibilities.
- Have a good understand of the working operations of a venue.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- 25% off all food, drink.
- Great opportunities to progress within a growing company
- Free meals on shift.
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Up to £25,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking